Win a photoshoot & makeover with The Alternate Rebellion.
Take part in one of our photoshoots and have your make up done for you.
The lucky winner will:-
– Have the opportunity to model at least two of our long vest tops at our April photoshoot at a professional Photographic Studio in Warwick.
– Your makeup will be done by a professional makeup artist prior to the start of the shoot.
– Your pictures will be featured on our website plus other sales channels.
– The winner will also receive a disc with her images that were taken on the day
– They will also get to keep one of the vest tops they model.
How to Enter
Simply tell us which of our new vest tops, which are printed front and back, and are pictured below is your favourite and send us a picture of yourself !
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ja
- Tell us which is your favourite top from the 4 shown below A, B, C or D
- Send us a photo of yourself in your favourite Alternative / Gothic outfit – it does not have to be a professional type photo, a selfie is fine!
- Include in you email, your Name, Ikä & Telephone Number
its as simple as that !!
- All entrants must be aged 16 or over as of the 21th February 2016 and must be between UK dress size 8 to 16 (proof of age may be required)
- You must be able to attend our photoshoot on the Sunday 3th April at around 11.00 am which will take place at a photo studio in Warwick, Warwickshire. The duration of the shoot will be at least 2 hours. If you are unable to attend this then you will forfeit your prize and we will select another winner
- The winner will be required to sign a model release form.
- If the winner is aged 16 tai 17 on the 3th April 2016 they will be required to bring a parent or guardian with them who will have to sign a model release form and stay with them for the duration of the shoot.
- The closing date for the competition is 5pm, Monday 21 Maaliskuu, The winner will be contacted as soon as possible after this date by telephone and/or email
- There is no cash alternative as a prize. The judging panels decision is final